- Enjoy a delicious three course luncheon at the idyllic Quai Ouest restaurant, only a stones throw from ParisLongchamp racecourse. Here you will get the opportunity to hear exclusive tips from a panel of racing experts.
- After lunch you will be transferred to the racecourse to enjoy a full days racing culminating with Europe's richest race, the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe.
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Friday 2nd October
- Depart from London St Pancras on a direct Eurostar train to Paris Gare du Nord (flight options available). Meet your transfer to take you to your hotel; Rennaissance Paris Hippodrome de St. Cloud.
- Upon arrival check-in at the hotel for the first of your three nights accommodation and enjoy your day at St Cloud races.
Sunday 4th October
- Enjoy another day of racing at the opening day of the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe with Weekend Winning Post Tickets.
- Return to your hotel to freshen up for the Racing Breaks Preview Drinks Evening with a celebrity panel who will preview the main race day card and share their tips.